Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A NOTE FROM ME



Hi, it's it me again. I hope you have all enjoyed the past week or so series. When I look back at those, I see how far I need to go in becoming the wife and mom God desires of me. I hope no one took this as "I have arrived". The only place I arrived is me sitting at my computer typing this.

Now that being said, I am going to take a short break from blogging. God has really impressed on me to start living the series I posted on. If you know me at all, you know that I won't be gone all that long. I always have much to much to say about everything. So maybe God is impressing something to you to that He wants you to do instead of reading my blog. So, let's go do what God wants us to do, OK.

1 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

I love you girl!
You go and do what He has asked you to do....He looks beautiful on you. :)