Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Friday, July 10, 2009

A TWEEN SLEEPOVER----HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!


Or do they sleep.....wowza. At least I am having only 3 sleep over.....or not sleep over....LOL
Pizza, painting crafts, popcorn, pillow fights....oh...all p's.....LOl

So on to the pizza.....oh my, presents too!!!!

2 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

That's great!Sounds like a lot of fun.
I do hope you have a great set of ear plugs. If not...you can sleep tomorrow.;)

Fitter After 50 said...

Presents = birthday yes? Happy Birthday to Amy. I'm sure this birthday will be extra special this year too.