Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

HOW CAN I



“…on his law he meditates day and night.”
(Psalms 1:2)

How can I get there, Jesus?

Show me how somebody like me

can come to the place where I meditate on Your Word day and night.

I want to.

I know I need to.

But I don’t – not yet.

Part of the reason is I haven’t yet figured how that goal is practical.

How do I meditate on Scripture 24/7 while

talking
playing
reading
working
sleeping

applying myself to tasks and relationships that require my total focus?

The other reason I don’t meditate on Your law day and night

is that I’m not that holy.

There are times – even when my mind is free to think about whatever I like –

that I don’t want to meditate on Your truth.

That’s the real issue, isn’t it?

I’m still battling Satan and my own human depravity.

O God.

Change me.

1 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

I will give a big AMEN to that....change me Lord.
Can you imagine what peace 24/7 meditating would bring.:)