Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Sunday, November 29, 2009

WEEKEND ESCAPADES

Our Thanksgiving was awesome. It was just us 3 because of me having pneumonia. Paul did a great job with dinner. We bought sides already done at our local organic store. They too were awesome. I told him he was hired!!!!!

It is now countdown to Christmas....Jesus birthday. I have already bought most of the presents online.....thank God for online. I just have a few left. I guess being sick and stuck at home was worked out for my good anyway....we serve a Awesome God....



rubbing the turkey with butter


a whole lota brussel sprouts



Amy starting to put up the tree and acting goofy

1 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

I am glad ya'll had such a great time...and what a man! :) \o/
And good for you getting your shopping done early....I do think it helps you enjoy the season.
We won't be doing to much shopping this year....everyone on my side of the family agreed to it this year. :)This year we will just enjoy being together as a family....really looking forward to that.
Hope you are feeling better and enjoying clearer lungs. Thanking our healer for you.