Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Me~ Getting Healthy???

Yup..that is a big pot of veggie soup.  I took low sodium chicken broth and added onions, carrots, kale, spinach,  celery and zucchini and a can of rinsed off white beans.  I used a smidgen of tomato paste and some Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning.
Have you seen those tubes of tomato paste that look like a tube of toothpaste??  Gourmet I am not...LOL

Since losing 35 pounds since the first of the year, I am trying to find different ways to have fruits and veggies.  This is an excellent way to get more veggies in your day...the dietitian says we need at a minimum 5 servings a day.  I had 2 1/2 with one small bowl.  Now to put it in separate containers to enjoy until done.

How are you taking care of the body that God has entrusted to you????

2 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

I know, I know....seems this talk is going around.
I need to get off my pattot and do something. I know it would relieve the stress in my back if I could at least get out and walk.
I am proud of you girl!!!

The Saxophone Player's Wife said...

Thirty-five pounds!? That's so cool! Good for you. I thought you looked like you'd lost weight in your profile pic. Congratulations!