Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Wednesday, December 31, 2008


2 Corinthians 5:17, Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new
creation; the old has gone, the new has come!


Whatever happened in 2008 will now be the past. You can learn from it but you cannot ever erase anything. Only God can erase your sins. You can however, choose to have a better more blessed 2009. God is a God of second chances, and even more.

Have a blessed New 2009.


Aren't these little guys cute?? thanks so much Mica for the use of the picture...

0 comments: