Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Friday, December 26, 2008

WHAT IS THE GOSPEL

“The Christian gospel is that I am so flawed that Jesus had to die for me, yet I am so loved and valued that Jesus was glad to die for me. This leads to deep humility and deep confidence at the same time. It undermines both swaggering and sniveling. I cannot feel superior to anyone, and yet I have nothing to prove to anyone. I do not think more of myself nor less of myself. Instead, I think of myself less.”

- Timothy Keller


I trust everyone had a most joyous and blessed Christmas. We spent time with family and enjoyed our day with all. Now that all the festivities are over, I am going to spend some time with Jesus and what He wants to do with me for the new year.........I have a feeling what it is, but will let you all know when I am sure this is of God......blessings to all.

1 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Enjoy your time communing with Him!
I know that He has great things planned for you this coming year. May we both be ready and willing to do those things.