Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Monday, January 26, 2009

The A B C's of Growth in the Lord


A lthough things are not

perfect

B ecause of trial or pain

C ontinue in thanksgiving

D o not begin to blame

E ven when the times are

hard

F ierce winds are bound to

blow

G od is forever able

H old on to what you know

I magine life without His

love

J oy would cease to be

K eep thanking Him for all

the things

L ove imparts to thee

M ove out of 'Camp

Complaining'

N o weapon that is known

O n earth can yield the

power

P raise can do alone

Q uit looking at the future

R edeem the time at hand

S tart every day with

worship

T o 'thank' is a command

U ntil we see Him coming

V ictorious in the sky

W e'll run the race with

gratitude

X alting God most high

Y es, there'll be good times

and yes some will be bad,

but...

Z ion waits in glory...where

none are ever sad!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! I've never seen it before! I'm just doing a little catching up here ... I think I've got the hang of posting comments here, now! You have a great day!
Hugs <><