Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Thursday, February 12, 2009

TEN COMMANDMENTS OF FRIENDSHIP


Ten Commandments Of Friendship

1. Speak to people - there is nothing as nice as a cheerful word of greeting

2. Smile at people

3. Call people by name

4. Be friendly and helpful

5. Be cordial- speak and act as if everything you do were a real pleasure

6. Be genuinely interested in people

7. Be generous with praise and cautious with criticism

8. Be considerate of the feelings of others

9. Be thoughtful of the opinions of others

10. Be alert to give service



0 comments: