Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ALL YOU HOMESCHOOLERS


I just happened to stumble upon a new website, at least for me. Find it here...

http://easyfunschool.com/

They have a few freebies and I know how much I love something for free. It is a nice website.
So go and check it out.

Enjoy your St. Patty's Day.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting but what is the URL? :)

Anonymous said...

The last time I looked, the URL was not showing up. It's there today. I'll go check it out.

Vicki said...

Hey Susan, just surfing by to say hey & leave a hug...thank you for all the ways you encourage me week to week. Love ya!