Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Friday, May 8, 2009

Some Typical Motherly Advice







There are a few things, which are common to all the mothers around the world. Apart from showering love and affection, mothers make it a point to keep an eye on every activity of their children- this of course arises as a result of her being too caring about her child, so that he/she is always unhurt. Here are some of the most common advices by mothers to their children:

* Make sure to change your underwear always; you never know when you'll have an accident.

* Don't make that face or it'll solidify in that position.

* Be careful or else you'll put your eye out.

* What if everyone jumped into a well? Would you do it, too?

* You have enough filth behind those ears to grow potatoes!

* C'mon close that door! Were you born in a barn?

* If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

* Don't put that thing in your mouth; you don't know where it's been!


Add any your mom used to say....and Happy Mom's Day...

2 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Hmmmm.....
You are responsible for what you do no matter what anyone else does.

and

You are who you are at home.
(that will preach)

God's watching!

And yes, there were a few of yours we heard too!
Happy Mothers day girl!

Fitter After 50 said...

Happy Mother's Day my friend. I hope you're doing well. Are you going to be able to spend it with your mom today?