There are a few things, which are common to all the mothers around the world. Apart from showering love and affection, mothers make it a point to keep an eye on every activity of their children- this of course arises as a result of her being too caring about her child, so that he/she is always unhurt. Here are some of the most common advices by mothers to their children:
* Make sure to change your underwear always; you never know when you'll have an accident.
* Don't make that face or it'll solidify in that position.
* Be careful or else you'll put your eye out.
* What if everyone jumped into a well? Would you do it, too?
* You have enough filth behind those ears to grow potatoes!
* C'mon close that door! Were you born in a barn?
* If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
* Don't put that thing in your mouth; you don't know where it's been!
Add any your mom used to say....and Happy Mom's Day...
Friday, May 8, 2009
Posted by SunnySusan at 12:33 PM