Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

CHEW ON THIS FOR AWHILE



"He that is mastered by Christ is the master of every circumstance. Does the circumstance press hard against you? Do not push it away. It is the Potter's hand. Your mastery will come not by arresting its progress, but by enduring its discipline, for it is not only shaping you into a vessel of beauty and honor, but it is making your resources available." (Streams in the Desert, May 6.)

Thanks to my friend Caroline for showing me this....it is indeed a mouthful

2 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Yes, that is good. And if I am not mistaken it runs along with what I read today in Mr Chambers book.
It is hard not to push back when we are being pushed by life. I think I too often view it as life...and not the hand of God.
But if I was never pushed...tested...how would i know that I had grown and there had been progress?
A little push is good. :)

Love ya girl!

Fitter After 50 said...

I like this too. A lot!