Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

MOM'S~~YOU ARE AN INFLUENCE



"Mothers, please don't let the world rob you of the incredible joy of a life invested in your children.

They are your mark on the world.

They are your legacy, your testimony, and your contribution to mankind.

Don't let some other woman steal your influence.

Remember, 'The hand that rock the cradle is the hand that rules the world.'

That saying didn't just show up one day.

That proverb is the result of centuries of observation.

A mother's influence is unmatched."

-Voddie Bauchaum, Family Driven Faith

2 comments:

Fitter After 50 said...

Where did you find that? It's excellent! Has the thunder storm passed?

Sharon Brumfield said...

Yes, it is right. I do believe God put us in the home because we are driven by relationship. And He knew if we drew near to Him in relationship....we would want our children to share the same relationship.
And no I don't want another to have to do the job He gave me. But I do pray that one day both my children will have mentors that will push them further in life.
I do pray that our children will one day love them greater than we do.