Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

TAKING EVERY THOUGHT CAPTIVE



Are you tearing down your home?? No, you say. Read on. Are you letting sinful thoughts in your mind?
"I have too much to do...I cannot possibly handle all of this without help"

Think about this in a biblical way. I can do all through Christ who strengthens me or with God all things are possible(Isa41:10 & Matt19;26)

"Everyone just lays around here and I end up cleaning up after everyone and no one helps me"

Think about this in a biblical way. The Lord is my Helper. Love is patient and kind(ICor13:4)

"I could have done a better job than my husband did...my way was right."

Think about this in a biblical way. Love is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered. It always protects, always trust, always hopes, always perseveres. (I Cor 13:4,5,7) The Lord wants me to be patient with my husband and follow his lead.

So ladies, can you think of other thoughts you have that are sinful and not biblical? We tear down our homes and our families and marriages when we do not take every thought captive. We will be fostering a root of bitterness if we don't take every thought captive. The Lord wants us to rely on Him and not listen to "worldly" wisdom. Don't tear down you and your family with it.

Choose today who you will serve....the Lord or worldly wisdom.

2 comments:

Fitter After 50 said...

Very good. Did you write this?

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I enjoyed reading your blog...The blog world is so new to me...

Hope you will stop by for a visit.

I am posting on our Disney trip now and then on to a new grandson in two weeks..