Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH



Yes, we are going to the land of mice and ducks(Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck) for a few days to celebrate Amy's 12th birthday. Boy, I never got a way cool present like this when I was her age.....LOL

We cannot wait. We need the distraction, the rest and a new perspective on life. With us, mostly me, taking care of my mom lately, we just really need to get away for awhile.

So I will post pictures when we get back....toodles all

2 comments:

Fitter After 50 said...

I wonder who is going to have more fun. You or Amy. Either way, I hope you have a fun time. I"m sure you will.

Sharon Brumfield said...

I know you are having a great time!
Rest, relax....don't walk to much! Ha Ha!
Can't wait to see the pictures.