Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Thursday, July 2, 2009

WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING





We are thoroughly enjoying our summer. Time off from the "grind" of homeschooling is precious. You can tell because I am not even updating my blog !!

Amy is such a gift from God to us. Of course she has her times...what tween doesn't but she is a joy. I never had such a close relationship with my mom. I am doing different with Amy. We really enjoy just going out and having an ice cream cone at McDonald's. Just fun stuff.
I am planning on doing a ceramic tile table top in the next few weeks. I already have the "tiles" .... pieces of china that was broken. So we will be working on that.
We also have her birthday coming up at the end of this month. We are going to Disneyland for a few days. Should be fun...then August we will wind down to get a little bit of schedule down to start school by the end of August.
...enjoy your summer

1 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

How fun!
Glad you and Amy are getting to spend some special time together...it is so important. You'll have to post a picture of the table when you get finished...I have thought of doing that before. Maybe you can give me some tips.
Have fun at Disney.....hope you survive the crowds and heat. :)
We have had a cool front come through...so it was actually in the high 60's when we went up on the mountain today at noon. What bliss!
Don't worry about your blog...we will be here when you get back. Enjoy the time God has given.
Love ya girl