Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

TODAY'S QUOTE



Teach me. O God, to use all the circumstances of my life to-day that they may bring forth in me the fruits of holiness rather than the fruits of sin. Let me use disappointment as material for patience: Let me use success as material for thankfulness: Let me use suspence as material for perseverance: Let me use danger as material for courage: Let me use reproach as material for longsuffering: Let me use praise as material for humility: Let me use pleasures as material for temperance: Let me use pains as material for endurance.

John Baillie
http://www.baillie.lib.ed.ac.uk/biog/2361.html

3 comments:

Fitter After 50 said...

I've been meaning to ask "just your average?? gal"? Are you kidding me? You are exceptionally smart but sometimes I don't think you realize how beautiful you are. You really helped me. Did I mention that? Thank you for your prayers and encouragement. :)

Sharon Brumfield said...

Great reminder girl...thanks.
Couldn't help but read D's comment above.....you are special girl...and I love your heart. You are always such an encouragement to me in your comments.God has blessed us with great sisters here. :)

SunnySusan said...

thanks you 2....I am humbled by your love and care....