Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WILD WEATHER



Who says Souther California doesn't get any seasons??  Not me anymore.  We are now under a severe thunderstorm warning.  See that big yellow spot....we are in that right now.
I went and lit candles.  Now I wish we had a wood burning fireplace.  We have gas logs.  We always wanted a "real" fireplace.
There have been wind gusts of up to 80 miles an hour.

We still have power.  At least dinner got done. .... meatloaf, corn and mac and cheese...Amy wanted that.

How is the weather where you are??

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Hello Sunny Susan!! Although, not so sunny right now, I see! Stay safe, my friend! We know all about those severe thunderstorm warnings ... I'm glad we're at least a couple of months away from those ... then again, the way the seasons are changing, who knows!! Our weather here in Indy, is in the lower 30's, and the wind is kicking up, making it feel colder. I heard that we'll be getting a Siberian Express next week again, so, winter isn't over just yet! Your dinner sounded yummy ... I've been in the middle of cooking ours when the power has gone out. Glad to hear that yours got done ... I wouldn't want to waste that! You have a blessed night, and as I said, stay safe!

Hugs,
~ Deborah <><

Fitter After 50 said...

I find SEVERE anything can be unnerving well except for the SEVERITY of His love and protection over you. Then it's an amazing thing indeed. :) Love you! How are things with you and your school these days?

Sharon Brumfield said...

Love the quilt background! Looks warm and cozy...now all I need is a fireplace. :)
I have seen all the rain ya'll are getting on the news...goodness!
We have had unseasonably weather here. We went from about a month where it did not get above freezing to rain and the mid 50's to low 60's...crazy! It is nice to thaw out a little..but I am sure the cold wet stuff will soon be back.
Dinner sounds good!