Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Sunday, May 9, 2010

It is Mother's Day





Exemplifying spiritual and physical beauty requires time and effort. To “dovetail” the two consider using
this spiritual grooming routine as you dress daily . . .





As I physically: Spiritually I will:
Cleanse my body …………………………. Ask my heavenly Father to create a clean heart and renew a steadfast
spirit within me (Psalm 51:10).
Apply my foundation …………………….. Recall that as God’s child I was chosen from the foundation of the
world and that my standard of living for this day is to align with His
Holy standard (Ephesians 1:4).
Accentuate my eyes………………………. Keep my eyes focused on Jesus, the object of my faith
and salvation (Hebrews 12:2).
Color my lips …………………………….. Purpose to say and think those things that are accept able
to my heavenly Father (Psalm 19:14).
Arrange my hair …………………………. Recall that my heavenly Father has numbered the hairs
of my head (Matthew 10:30).
Put on my garments ……………………... Meditate on the clothing of the Christian soldier and
purpose to put on the full armor of God today (Ephesians 6:10-20).
As we exemplify spiritual and physical beauty, we will fulfill Peter’s instruction of not allowing our
adornment to be merely external because we have chosen to cultivate a gentle and quiet spirit, which is
precious in the sight of God (1 Peter 3:3-4)!

~~taken from A Women of Worth

1 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Beautiful picture and beautiful words!
Hope you had a great Mother's day.
Love you