Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Personal Resolutions



"To make a good wife to my dear Husband in all its several branches; to make all my actions Corrispond with that sincere love and Duty I bear him…And next to my God, to make it my Study to please him."
"I am resolved to be a good Mother to my children, to pray for them, to set them good examples, to give them good advice, to be careful both of their souls and bodys, to watch over their tender minds; to carefully root out the first appearing and budings of vice, and to instill piety, Virtue and true religion into them."
Personal resolutions written by Eliza Lucas Pinckney, 1723-1793,
which she read to herself each day,
 and resolved "by the Grace of God assisting me to keep."
You can read more about Eliza here.  I always thought I was born in the wrong time period where women were women and men were men and they knew what their God given talents were to used for. But then again I do love my microwave and my dishwasher and indoor plumbing......LOL

0 comments: