Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Monday!!

November 15th, 2010:
Good morning, and happy Monday!

It’s easy to be grumpy on a Monday morning. It’s even acceptable, by society’s standards, to be annoyed or irritated when things aren’t going our way. But what does it tell us about ourselves when we allow our circumstances to dictate our attitude? Are we seeking out joy from God or from the things around us? We often pray that our circumstances will change and sometimes, even trick ourselves into believing that if just one aspect of our life is fixed, then we’ll be perfectly happy.

“May all your expectations be frustrated. May all your plans be thwarted. May all of your desires be withered into nothingness that you may experience the powerlessness and poverty of a child and sing and dance in the love of God the Father, the Son, and the Spirit.”

True joy can only come from one source. Let the circumstances of life fade away today in the light of knowing the God of the universe.

“Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at
the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:2

Have a blessed day!