Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Good Morning Wednesday








There's much excitement in the air as Christmas is just 10 short days away! Where did the time go? What are your Christmas plans? Some are traveling away from home, and some are staying right where they are. But wherever you plan to be on that day, it will no doubt be a fun-filled day of friends, family and lots of good food.

As always, let's not forget those around us who are alone or need some help. Do you have an elderly or ill neighbor who would love a home-cooked meal or a little company? Is there a small child in your neighborhood who is feeling too small to join in all the fun? Look around you for opportunities to help others and show the true Christian spirit of love and forgiveness, just as Jesus displayed whenever he spent time in a town or city. You'll feel so much better about yourself and your special place in this world!
 
Remember the words of the Apostle Luke when he said, "In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.' " Acts 20:35

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Ronel said...

Amen! Great reminder!!

Sharon Brumfield said...

Noticed your FB picture...one of Julia's favorite movies.
We will be staying here for Christmas and going to my brothers. Keith will not be coming home but he will have family to be with there. It is kind of sad....but I am reminding myself that there are many military people who are going through the same thing.
Thank you for putting up this reminder...there are so many people out there that need help and care. We do a little baking for the people in our campground...the girls like to help and then deliver the goodies.