Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Thursday, December 9, 2010

TRYING TO BREAK ME DOWN.......






Such a haunting song....this Christmas is not like our usual.  We are almost packed and ready to go.  Mom's dementia is getting worse.  But~~He is on the Throne!!  It is the only constant!!

2 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

I am here girl.
Our season will be much different too...we are hoping that Keith gets to come home for Christmas.
But although nothing seems to be the same this season...things getting so much harder...there is one constant...Him. Remember His strength is right at hand when your heart and mind think that one more thing will break the camels back. We are awesomely loved by our Daddy-God...and this will not last forever....meantime He asks us to rest.
Love you girl...and I am here lifting your name before the throne.

Ronel said...

It will all work out for His good!! It can be hard to see that in the midst of the "loss" and changes yet He will use it to refine you and make you a better version of you!! I look forward to catching up with you again soon. ((praying)) my friend.