Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Saturday, January 10, 2009


Something for you to chew on this weekend....

Let us beware of rebellion against the Lord. Circumstances are of his
choosing, because He wants to bless us, to lead us (even through the
wilderness) out of Egypt, that is, out of ourselves. Settle the
complaint with God, and it will settle other things. Be offended with
God, and you will be offended with everyone who crosses your path.

Elisabeth Elliot
http://www.backtothebible.org/index.php/Gateway-to-Joy.html

0 comments: