Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Monday, February 2, 2009

Managing Your Body


1. Pray for a healthy body

2. Acknowledge sin

3. Walk by the spirit

4. Discipline your body

5. Exercise regularly

6. Seek proper sleep and rest

7. Watch what you eat

8. Keep a schedule

9. Take care of your appearance

10. Commit to a lifelong pursuit of discipline


This is the hardest group for me. I have tried over the years to lose weight. I do believe it is such a spiritual one for me. It is a bad witness. I really on food to comfort me instead of the Holy Spirit. Pray with me as I rely on the Holy Spirit and not on food.




1 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

I hear you girl....been there too.
I have not finished Dr Snoot book..but it has helped me think about why I eat.
Did you get his email about the body cleanse?
I have been doing it for a little over a week and I am seeing some great changes in my body.
And I don't know if it is that or the exercise...but I am loosing weight. I just pray that it continues.

Love the new back ground. I saw this and really liked it...but I have gone back to my old header for awhile. I do love playing with my blog.:)

I will be praying for you girl.