Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A MEANINGFUL MARRIAGE








1. You shall center your life on the Lord.

2. You shall pray for your husband

3. You shall know your roles

4. You shall study your mate

5. You shall be a servant

6. You shall follow your husband's leadership

7. You shall make sure your husband is #1

8. You shall talk things over

9. You shall heed a few "don'ts" (don't be contentious, don't nag, don't embarrass him)

10 You shall make each day fun

0 comments: