Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MANAGING YOUR CHILDREN








1. You shall center your life on the Lord
2. You shall model true godly character
3. You shall pray for your children
4. You shall be there
5. You shall take your children to church
6. You shall choose your children above all other people and pursuits
7. You shall discipline your children
8. You shall be your children's #1 encourager
9. You shall nurture your marriage
10. You shall make each day fun

0 comments: