Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Friday, February 6, 2009

MANAGING YOUR HOME






1. You shall be dedicated to managing your home

2. You shall be a woman of prayer

3. You shall be aware of the basics

4. You shall follow a schedule

5. You shall be organized

6. You shall be there

7. You shall be the best

8. You shall be reading

9. You shall be frugal

10. You shall be creative


Wow, I can only wish my house looked this clean. This part really hits home (pun...LOL) for me. I am not organized, i don't follow any kind of schedule, and I am not at all frugal. Or should I say I wasn't frugal. I am now. With the economy the way it is and my hubs not doing much OT at all, we are doing the coupon tricks and shopping the sales. I only wish I was doing this all along.


I also need to read more and take more time for God. With home school, I find I don't do enough of a devotion every day. I have the perfect time to do it too, while Amy is doing her math.


Hmmm.....creative??? Now I don't really do crafts, but I am not sure what else is meant by being creative. I love to fix my house and decorate it. I will take that.


Which one on the list really "gets" to you????



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just popping by to say "hello"! ((( hugs ))) D

Anonymous said...

And saying hello again!! ((( hugs ))) D