Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Thursday, April 9, 2009

SUCH LOVE HAS NO MAN






I just love this song and I always wondered what Mary was thinking thru out Jesus' life.

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.


Happy Resurrection Sunday

4 comments:

Fitter After 50 said...

I think it's something a lot of mothers think about. I hope your shoulder is doing better. :)

Sharon Brumfield said...

I have often wondered the same thing. Wondered if God some how specially prepared her heart and what she would have to go through.
What a tumble of emotions her life must have been.
She was truly something special to have walked the path she did.
Have a blessed Resurrection Sunday!
And....I missed you too!

dulcilee said...

Hi Sunny. How are you doing? I am back. Just letting you know so you can visit my blog again at xanga. God Bless!

In His Love,
Jaime

Fitter After 50 said...

Thank you for your encouraging words on my post the other day. You really touched me with your understanding. :)