Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Thursday, May 21, 2009

WHAT IF????

Wow~~I was driving home from the gym and I heard this song on my local Christian radio station. I couldn't wait to get home and look it up. The station never said who was singing or the name of the song.
So I just "googled" a line from the song and waala!!

Listen to the words my friends......it sure struck a note with me....what about you??

2 comments:

Fitter After 50 said...

As amazing as this song is, the artist's story is even more amazing. What a testimony to the Grace and Goodness of God.

Sharon Brumfield said...

Keith and I have loved this artist for awhile now. His music is real and it touches my heart.
Every once in a while a song comes along that just gets ya...this does that for me.
I will come back and watch it when I can really turn the volume up....love this song.