Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

CHANGES




What you need to do, is to put your will over completely into the hands of your Lord, surrendering to Him the entire control of it. Say, "Yes, Lord, YES!" to everything, and trust Him to work in you to will, as to bring your whole wishes and affections into conformity with His own sweet, and lovable, and most lovely will. It is wonderful what miraclesGod works in wills that are utterly surrendered to Him. He turns hard things into easy, and bitter things into sweet. It is not that He puts easy things in the place of the hard, but He actually changes the hard thing into an easy one.

Hannah Whitall Smith


There has been so many changes in our lives lately. Finally some good news...Mom is going home tomorrow. I will pick her up after lunch and she is ready for it....boy, is she ready. She has regained alot of her strength back in her legs. I will have to bring her walker in so the physical therapist can fix it at a right height for her.

We also will interview a home care gal that will help mom do things around the house, help with her shower, help her get dressed even go shopping with her. She feels funny "having someone in her home". I told her it is just another transition. Just like when she was in the ER..then to the hospital, then on to the nursing home. I told her it would not be so long. A few weeks at most.

Thank you for all your prayers for her and us lately. I want to start homeschooling again next week, now she is all taken care of, I can. Thank you Lord!!!

2 comments:

Fitter After 50 said...

Good news about your mom. I'm sure you're feeling better too. Are you ready to start school back up again?

Sharon Brumfield said...

Girl that is fantastic!
I remember when Paw Paw and Granny had to have someone come in to help....I will pray that this transition goes smoothly.
How fantastic that this is moving along just as school is to restart.
School starts here tomorrow.