Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A B C's





A lthough things are not
perfect
B ecause of trial or pain
C ontinue in thanksgiving
D o not begin to blame
E ven when the times are
hard
F ierce winds are bound to
blow
G od is forever able
H old on to what you know
I magine life without His
love
J oy would cease to be
K eep thanking Him for all
the things
L ove imparts to thee
M ove out of 'Camp
Complaining'
N o weapon that is known
O n earth can yield the
power
P raise can do alone
Q uit looking at the future
R edeem the time at hand
S tart every day with
worship
T o 'thank' is a command
U ntil we see Him coming
V ictorious in the sky
W e'll run the race with
gratitude
X alting God most high
Y es, there'll be good times
and yes some will be bad,
but...
Z ion waits in glory...where
none are ever sad!

2 comments:

The Saxophone Player's Wife said...

Nice! I like that!

Sharon Brumfield said...

I am sharing some love by leaving a comment! :)
Love the background! Everywhere people are longing for Spring..that is what this reminds me of.
Love the ABC's also...sweet.