Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Monday, October 25, 2010

10 Questions to Ask Yourself






10 Questons to Ask Yourself Right Now

1.) How many times have you been thankful today and expressed that?

2.) How many times today have you thought of others instead of yourself?

3.) How have you blessed your spouse today?

4.) How have you blessed everyone around you today?

5.) How many times today have you thanked God today for the pain He's brought to your life?

6.) How often today have you smiled in the midst of the most excruciating emotional pain, because you know God loves you?

7.) How many times have you chosen to respond in love today, instead of anger, resentment, or bitterness?

8.) How many times have you told your spouse you love him/her today?

9.) How many times have you been an example of Jesus to your spouse today?

10.) How many times today have you treated your spouse with as much love as Mary Magdalene treated Jesus?

2 comments:

Fitter After 50 said...

Well those are good questions except I don't believe God brings me pain. My own stupidity or lack of obedience and/or listening, yes. God, no!

Ronel said...

WOW!! Good questions.