Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Big Time Virus is HERE! Please read, do not ignore!!!

I checked with the greatest resource and found that there is no doubt that this Virus has already permeated many hard drives. It will affect anyone within earshot, email, or phone conversation. It is disguised as a harmless processing chip that goes haywire. It will shut down all communication and it is worse than the 911 bombing. Lives are at stake, this virus is no respecter of persons.

Even those who have been known to be wise and hold a track record for navigating the world of technology are prey to this virus, there is no one who will be spared from the danger this virus causes. The main sector of your life will be destroyed; all vital communication and information will be wiped away with no physical opportunity to reboot.

Copy this email to everyone you know. The Virus is already wreaking havoc in homes across America and into the utter most parts of the world.

Be on the lookout for this Virus, it is simply known as J.E.A.L.O.U.S.Y and the only hope you’ll have of being spared complete devastation is through the master builder of your life. Only He can restore your hard drive and the relationships J.E.A.L.O.U.S.Y. destroyed.

3 comments:

Fitter After 50 said...

Good post my friend. I like the picture to the right too.

Sharon Brumfield said...

:)....good post!

Ronel said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!