Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Thursday, November 18, 2010

GOD IS FIRST

How does God fit into your life? As human beings, we are faced with the never-ending task of organizing and prioritizing our earthly obligations. But as Christians, we often forget that God is not just another aspect of our lives that needs to be compartmentalized. Jesus wants to be Lord over our entire lives; he wants a hand in all of it.


Oswald Chambers, author of the My Utmost for His Highest sermon devotionals, wrote, “Your priorities must be God first, God second, and God third, until your life is continually face to face with God and no one else is taken into account whatsoever. Your prayer will then be, ‘In all the world there is no one but You, dear God; there is no one but You.’”


When the earth passes away and life is no more, what, from your life today, will remain? Let’s invest in things that last, rather than things that are only here for the moment.




Have a blessed day!


1 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Love me some Oswald Chambers!!!
He hits straight...and his short devotions are great.
Great reminder....He is to be our all in all....our consuming fire.
I thank Him that He is completing what needs to be completed in my life so that He is my all in all.