Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct. They are: * I guard my online relationships * I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ * I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life * I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Start to a New Year

There is always something refreshing about starting anew. For Christians, there is no end to the number of fresh starts we are given. Every moment we have a new opportunity for forgiveness and restoration. 
God promises in His word that if we come before him and ask to be set free from the burden of sin, our slate will be wiped clean and our sin will not be held against us.
“Blessed are they whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord will never count against him.” (Romans 4:7,8)


Have a blessed day!

0 comments: